Customers and employees enjoy the benefits of sustainable buildings where Operations and Maintenance (O&M) costs are lower!
Construction and maintenance
- Construction management
- Energy audits
- Commissioning / retro-commissioning
- Building information modeling
- Energy Conservation Measure (ECM) building simulation modeling
- ASHRAE Level I and II assessments
- Building operational analysis, plans, and reports
- ENERGY STAR
- Florida Green Commercial Building Construction (FGBC)
- Green Globes
- Living Building Challenge
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- WELL Building Standard
Where are the quick-wins at your facilities?
Which timely discoveries will lead to true, cost-effective solutions?
What would be the financial impact of high-performance building efficiencies at your construction site or renovation project?
Energy and Sustainability Services
- ASHRAE Level I & II assessments
- Ongoing ENERGY STAR auditing and certification
- 1st Airport LEED EBOM and NC Campus Certification project in the world
- LEED administration for the Intermodal Transit Facility and the South Terminal Phase 1 Airside build out
- Ongoing sustainability management planning and implementation
- Sustainable design guidelines
- Utility bill auditing and cost reduction
- The Orange County, Florida Convention Center is the world's largest LEED EBOM Gold convention center.
- LEED for Healthcare Services
- ENERGY STAR portfolio management
- Finished 4th place in the ENERGY STAR National Building Competition
- LEED EBOM feasibility
- ASHRAE Level I Building Analysis and Building Operation Plan
- Energy performance tracking and benchmarking
- Refrigerant management report
- Building management systems report
- Building energy performance assessments
- Building simulation modeling of Energy Conservations Measures (ECM’s)
- ASHRAE Level II audits
- Energy and financial performance reports and recommendations for low/no cost upgrades, and capital projects