Now registered as an Energy Star® Service Provider!
ecoPreserve’s voluntary partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR means that we will be working toward helping their clients improve the energy efficiency and performance of their facilities; we believe that an organization-wide energy management approach will help our clients enhance their financial health and aid in preserving the environment for future generations.In partnership with ENERGY STAR, we will help our clients to:
- Measure and track the energy performance of their facilities at all locations.
- Set a goal to improve the energy efficiency of their buildings by 10% or more, in support of the ENERGY STAR Challenge
- Encourage our staff and community to learn about the benefits of energy efficiency and to implement appropriate energy efficiency measures
- Encourage other organizations, local governments, and corporations with whom we work to join ENERGY STAR and take the ENERGY STAR Challenge
About Energy Star
ENERGY STAR is a voluntary partnership between businesses, government and others united to protect our environment for future generations by changing to energy-efficient practices today. ENERGY STAR works with more than 9,000 partners to improve the energy efficiency of products, homes, buildings and businesses. Businesses can use ENERGY STAR to improve efficiency, enhance profits, and create a competitive advantage. In 2006 alone, ENERGY STAR helped businesses and consumers save more than $14 billion in energy costs while reducing global warming emissions equivalent to those from 25 million vehicles. For more information about ENERGY STAR, visit www.energystar.gov
Based in Orlando, Florida, ecoPreserve is a sustainability consulting firm dedicated to assisting businesses & organizations maximize building operational performance through benchmarking, analyses, upgrades, education, engagement and certification.
- LEED Certification for Existing Buildings O+M (EBOM)
- ENERGY STAR Service & Programs
- Energy Data Management, Benchmarking, Analysis
- Sustainability Strategy & Planning
- Sustainable Facility Management & Operations
- Mechanical & Electrical Retrofit Projects