Meet the Green Destination Orlando Board of Directors
Green Destination Orlando, whose mission is to establish and promote Orlando as the recognized premier Green Destination or leisure, convenience, and business travelers, has appointed its board of directors for 2015-2016:
- Jeff Daniels, CFM, CEM, LEED Green Associate – Co-Founder & Board President
- Jane Gregory, CET, CHMM, Board Vice President
- Abby Gulden, LEED AP BD+C, Past President
- Carrie Miller, LEED AP O+M, Board Secretary
- Lisa Moncion, Board Treasurer
- Loren Lewis, MBA, CSP, LEED AP BD+C – Director of Sponsorship
- Alexa Stone, LEED AP O +M, SFP, Co- Founder & Director of Events & Outreach
- Katy Magruder, LEED Green Associate, CNU-A
- Lisa Pearcy, LEED Green Associate
- Jeff Benavides, LEED AP O+M, GGP – Co-Founder & Board Advisor
- Melissa Lucas
Green Destination Orlando is a non-profit organization. It aims to provide a total sustainable experience for all travelers – beginning the moment a visitor arrives in Orlando, whether they flew into our airport, arrived at our bus stations, rented a car or took public transportation, through their stay at a local lodging, to their daily activities (be it a conference or family vacation), and all the way back home.
ecoPreserve is proud to be a part of this vision of a complete loop that never breaks: a total sustainable experience.