Take advantage of these resources!
- “12 Steps to a Greener Community” – Developed for small towns and cities by the USGBC. Need help with implementation? ecoPreserve will be your strategist and your feet on the ground!
- Federal Tax Deductions for Energy Efficiency – Learn how building owners can deduct the cost of lighting or building upgrades on their federal taxes
- Lighting Efficiency Audits: Sample Analysis
ecoPreserve’s lighting audits discover opportunities that have the least upfront costs with the quickest return on investment. Schedule one today!
- LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance – Learn More!
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, is a third-party green building certification system that verifies standards and strategies intended to improve performance in energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts. Let us assess your building!
- Benchmarking with ENERGY STAR – Learn what ENERGY STAR is and how it can benefit your building and organizational goals. Click here to learn more about Energy Star Benchmarking.
- Searchable Database of Public Policies Adopting or Referencing LEED Green Building Standards directly
- ecoPreserve Garden Guide: Ready to start a garden at home or at work? Whether you are working with family, co-workers or neighbors this guide is all about gardening, food co -ops and community gardens.